Ashley's 5 Tips to Prevent Burnout
A recap on Ashley's 5 Tips on How to Avoid Burn Out:
1. Mix things up
- Get out of your routine - For example wake up 5 minutes earlier or try taking a more scenic commute to work
- Hang out with friends
- Go out and have fun - throw that party you have been meaning to do or get a manicure/pedicure
2.Take care of yourself
- Meditate - daydream or try finding alone time in a park
- Exercise - use the stairs, park farther away from your office/work, eat at your desk so you can use your lunch time to take a walk or hit the gym.
- Sleep - get to bed at a decent time and ween yourself off of caffeine before bed
- Eat properly and regularly
3.Take some time off
- Slow down to take a look at your situation
- Do your personal and professional goals line up?
- Are you ignoring one aspect of your life to build another?
5. Get organized
-Clutter is taxing and stressful
-Will help you achieve more in less time