In this episode Ashley leads the topic discussion regarding what is mentorship, identify when you may need one, what to look for in a mentor and much more. Additionally learn about:
- Why is this topic important and timely to Ashley
- The pool analogy - don't wade in the kiddie pool/shallow in too long, eventually you will have to jump into the deep end and NOT hold onto the sides.
- Ask yourself, what are you trying to accomplish and how a mentor can help
- Identifying road blocks standing in my way and can a mentor give a fresh perspective
- Approaching your mentor: asking questions to get clear on the situation
- The result: focus my energy on the one thing that will push me towards my goals and looking at road blocks as distractions
- Mentorship misconceptions
For questions, comments and more, contact anyone of the muses for further help regarding mentorship. Also please share, write a review and like us on iTunes!!!